Survival is our Focus
Over the years, our reputation has grown as our graduates go on to become knowledgeable professionals in the field. Through engaging and hands-on educational opportunities, Everyday 1st Responders Academy is a licensed educational institution dedicated to providing health and safety training to both public and private sectors. If this is what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to learn more on how we can address your training needs.
Everyday 1st Responders Academy will soon become an American Heart Association Approved Training Site. We invite you to browse our website and learn more on how we can address your training needs.
- USCCA / NRA Conceal Permit License (CCW)
- AHA CPR & AED for Laypersons
- AHA Basic First Aid
- AHA Bloodborne Pathogens
- AHA Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS)
- AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Emergency Medical Responder ( coming soon)
To find out more about our course listings and price structures, please navigate to Services section on the top of this page.
At Everyday 1st Responder Academy, we offer small and personal (2-4 comfortably & 6 max) classes. If you would like to book with a group of friends or family please contact us.